You can visit BusyKidz for a Open-Play Play session, or schedule a party here. We have Spontaneous Open Play when parties are not booked on Saturday’s and Sunday’s. Evening parties during the week are now available!
|Monday-Thursday||9:00a to 5:00p||Open Play and Parties|
|Friday||10:00a to 8:00p||Open Play and Parties|
|Special Open Play Saturday’s||10:00a to 3:00p||FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH|
|Saturday and Sunday||CLOSED||Private Parties Only|
**Spontaneous Open Play will happen when no parties are booked on the weekends. Call us or check our Facebook and website calendars!
|Under 2 Years||$7.00*/day||Only playing children pay**|
|Siblings||$8.00/day||With one Regular Admission|
** Children older than one year usually have a great time at BusyKidz, but we never charge for children who do not use our facility or parents-That’s a promise! For children under 1 we have activities you can do with them in every room or things to teach them about. There is a reading bungalow that is perfect for the tiny ones, and we always can prepare sensory activities and crafts for them to experiemnt with too.
BusyKidz Community Guidelines and Rules
- ALL children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, and all adults must be accompanied by a child.
- To maintain a clean environment, we ask that shoes be stored in the provided storage spaces. Socks are available for purchase if needed.
- Keep speeds safe and slow while moving about in the museum.
- Food and beverages are permitted in the lounge and lobby. No food or drinks in the exhibits.
- No animals allowed. Service animals only.
- Abusive or obscene language is prohibited.
- Please return all props to their proper place and hang all costumes after playing with them.
- Please be courteous to the visitors around you.
- Parents are encouraged to interact and play in the exhibits with their children.
- Please take your artwork home with you.
- Be gentile with our museum so that we can preserve its beauty for years to come.
We are conveniently located near Hwy 50 and Folsom Boulevard in the city of Folsom, California.